awww little livy, i miss her! and i think her glasses look cute :)
I think you look older with your glasses on. They look great! I love you!
you look great! i like the frames you chose :)
Oh MY GOODNESS!Olivia looks so grown up and cute and awesome lol.Like an extreme panda cub i say!love you
matt says: nope you're 8/9... ben is the only one that doesn't need eye correction... yet mwhahaha [written by nettina :)]
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awww little livy, i miss her! and i think her glasses look cute :)
I think you look older with your glasses on. They look great! I love you!
you look great! i like the frames you chose :)
Oh MY GOODNESS!
Olivia looks so grown up and cute and awesome lol.
Like an extreme panda cub i say!
love you
matt says: nope you're 8/9... ben is the only one that doesn't need eye correction... yet mwhahaha [written by nettina :)]
Post a Comment