Sunday, September 13, 2009

Up dates from a few months catch up! Enjoy!!! Start at the bottom and work up!

The Beetle want-a-bees!

Time to play!!!!!!!! Beetles Rock Band!

Christmas gift from J, before he leaves for his mission.

Cute doo on a cute girl!

Gone!

Going, going!

Hair today!

Labor Day Cookout!

Labor Day campout!

The new desk for O!

I am so pleased to call these young men my sons.

A rainbow for M.A.B.

I bought some bows with my money! Look out target!

See the eagle beak and number 16?!

Roses mom (I) received, for the birth giving week!

Dinner!

Wow, how much weight is this set for?

A Bow, I gotta bow!, no arrow, but a bow!

Dinner out with the brothers, for their bday celebrations.

Last year of elementary school!

Yep, I am a Junior!

This will be great for my mission, so I do not have to take Dads.

Candy corn is a favorite of the bday boy!

How is this look?

I am 19!

J and Dad working on a box ramp for skateboarding!

Yep, we had a full house during this time! Would not trade a minute of it for anything else!

J with buddies before they went back to college.

I just can't seem to get enough of painting!

L, L, M, B

L, L, M

Some place Mom never has let me go!

The hikers!
Cute girl by running water!
Hike with Dad!
We are family!

M, N, L, O, J, K, I

Young sharp shooter!

4 together, we miss number 1

Cut again!

Now the car is this long, the board is this long..........

No, it isn't that heavy....help!

Success!
Well, I got out of order somehow, sorry, anyway, the cutting continues!

The breakfast early birds!

Moose siting, last on my list to see, time to head home.

Measure twice, cut once!

I have waited all summer for this!

I am sorry I had such bad breath!

I like to ride horses and this one will do just fine!

A man with a plan!

What Montana air does to some people :)

Father, oldest son and youngest son!

I CAN make a fire without help!

Finally time to make cookies!

The finished bridge, after we got back from our trip to town.

Watch out for those children!

self explanatory

My turn next!

Gpa on the Cooke City Taxi!

Guess what mad scientist this is?!

Bridge repairing!

Tongue concentrating!

Can you see the determined fisherman?

A fish, is it really in there?!

Success for waiting too!

Team work!

Success!
Anticipation!

Beautiful country!

Time off for good behavior to go fishing...what for?


Can you see the anticipation on the face?!

4 to make sure the zip line is secure!

Another preserved wall!

Some nappers do not need a bed :)

One bed for four! Saves on washing sheets :)!

You must complete the training young one!

Another grandson passes off on the 4 wheeler!

We WIN!!!!!!!!

The well repair crew!

The well and the hole!

Look what I caught!

Brothers having fun!

Time to make more hot chocolate!

Yes, we are going over there, by the Bear Tooth, in the middle of the picture!

We made it to Montana, ready to catch a Sacrament Meeting!

On our way to Montana

continuing to finish the house painting job

a truck full of food
A successful food drive!

Donations waiting to be sorted!

1 comment:

Melissa Bowman said...

So happy I was home in July to help with Isaac's eagle! Glad to see the success!
So glad you all had fun in Montana! Next year we will have to make it!
Shout out to Mom's walls & all her hard work!
Hooray for fishing! What fun!
The pic of Matt with the tree makes me think he's going to take all of it, not just a piece. LOL.
I LOVE MOOSE!
Number 1 was there in all your hearts (along with hubby).
Hooray for 3 generation pictures! Ben says I look a ton like g'ma Lois! He says Nettina looks like mom.
Hey, I was home again to take pics of mom & dad on the roof and of Jonathan & his friends!
Gotta love my crazy, "I'm living where right now?" hair!
Ben is bummed that you didn't work on the box ramp for skateboarding while we were there. He has experience with this too!
Hooray for my birthday brothers!
I love 1st day of school pics! Looking back, I don't like mine, but still glad I have them!
Isaac will get good practice with that bow! How fun! Good choice for him!
Thanks for my rainbow mommy! Love you for it!
Jonathan totally looks like, "Let me be out in the field already!"
Where did the Olivia desk come from? Its nice!
Once again, we missed out on the camp out too. I guess sleeping in a tent in the middle of Tennessee can count for us.
Ben & I absolutely love Olivia's new haircut! It looks so hot little one! Also, great job on the donating!
Hooray for Beatles Rock Band! We've got to come home and give it a try!
Thanks Mom for the update! You rock!!!