Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 5 April 15, 2009 Kona, Hawaii + 2 of PA

Find the temple spire!

My kind of shuttle!!!!!

Flowers by the side of the road!


Orchids for landscaping at the Kona temple! (out of chronological order)


Keeping our eye on "home". We had to tender out from mother ship to land.
(Smaller boat, that holds 150 people...a shuttle runner)


Who is that girl behind the tree?


The Hibiscus are gorgeous!

We made it to another temple!

What a pretty shot this is!

Mr. BYU man by the Kona temple

Ready to try something NEW! with reef shoes!


This turtle likes the beach too!


L Out in the aquarium!


K's turn out in the aquarium!

I did it!!!! I snorkeled! See video at end of pictures!


Together on the beach!


Checking out the next days itinerary!


Our ship on the tv heading out!


The number 6th sisters home...the one in the middle :)

Below is the 6th sister and family in their home!



2 comments:

Jared and Debbie said...

I love the Temple, so beautiful! And I love that you guys went snorkeling. Jared and I went on our trip to Mexico. I asked him to hold me hand the hold time...it took some serious bravery! Go Lynda!! I also love those PA pics. What a beautiful family!

Jared and Debbie said...

Oh, Lynda...the video isn't working.