Jonathan has received his mission call, from President Monson, and the Lord, to serve in the Denver, Colorado, North Mission!!! Reporting to the MTC in Provo on December 2, 2009!
A million excited congratulations!!! Some jumping up and down cheering!! How proud you guys must be! And how excited Jonathan must be! What an interesting mission for him to be called to! Isn't that where the Allreds live? Meanwhile, I highly recommend serving state side :), Jared had an amazing mission!
Awesome! I just tried to call, but it's busy. I'm sure lots of people want to share the news! I'll keep trying so I can hear all the details, but until then CONGRATULATIONS! to Jonathan & mom and dad! :)
3 comments:
A million excited congratulations!!! Some jumping up and down cheering!! How proud you guys must be! And how excited Jonathan must be! What an interesting mission for him to be called to! Isn't that where the Allreds live? Meanwhile, I highly recommend serving state side :), Jared had an amazing mission!
Awesome! I just tried to call, but it's busy. I'm sure lots of people want to share the news! I'll keep trying so I can hear all the details, but until then CONGRATULATIONS! to Jonathan & mom and dad! :)
Congratulations! Very exciting!
Post a Comment