Monday, November 2, 2009

out of order but trying! enjoy anyway :)

This is getting to the bottom of things
The loot brother collected for sick sister
The brothers!
Cool huh?!

quarantined sister


Mom too!
The front approach
AWWW
I think he knows who done it!

Check out the screen saver on my computer :)
Full of stuffin
I accept
Off they go to SLC!
Suit shopping at Kohl's, not favorite, but a start!
Steven Hakes wedding reception, Matt just 2 days back!
#39, right before he sacks the qb!
Knitted for LKS!
Tie shopping, much more fun!
Apple tree!
Front tree!
Winter coat! 3 in 1!
Are we related to anyone out there? How many?
Gutting a pumpkin is fun to do!
You didn't tell me you were going to kill it!
I am jack o lantern head!
Another carver!
Yep, this is 27 generations, on 1 line we are related to!
Blue Turtle ready for return to beach site :)
Suit fitting
Mission in a box!
3 off to priesthood meeting! A high priest, an elder and a priest!
J and Bubba
Dead eye!
Off to Philly we go!
DING DONG!

2 comments:

Melissa Bowman said...

I <3 my family!

Kimberly said...

I am super excited to see your next post. I am assuming it will involve a Mr. Jared Smith. Congrats on becoming a grandmother.